Make sure to download and copy the firmware OTA update file depends on the device model. Now, follow the linked guide to Install the update with ADB Sideload. I can see some older ones available (both official and unofficial). But those are the ones that looked the newest and/or the best from the list.
- Oppo Realme X3 SuperZoom RMX2081 Flash File mainly use to fix the problems like stuck at boot logo, hang on the logo, remove screen lock, and many more other Android problems.
- You can either follow the QPST Tool method or QFIL Tool method in order to install the Stock ROM on your Realme 6 Pro RMX2061 device.
- That said, we are constantly tracking the development of Android 11 so be sure to check out our consolidated Android 11 update tracker for all major OEMs.
- To download and build the AOSP project you should have a 64-bit version of either Linux (18.04 or greater) or Mac OS installed.
Syberia ROM is yet another AOSP and CAF-based custom ROM known for its stability, customization features, and timely updates. A week that I spent with this ROM (Android 10.0) on my OnePlus 6, felt pretty great for daily usage. Derpfest is an unofficial, community ROM based on AOSiP. Apart from a few added features here and there, there’s not much of a difference between the two. Everything from the monthly security patches to receiving new version updates is also quick on AOSIP.
- This Galaxy A10 has several model codes such as SM-A105FN (Global), SM-A105F, SM-A105M, and SM-A105G.
- OnePlus 6 gets the Android 11-based POSP custom ROM from raj_jdja but there are several bugs that the developer has specifically listed.
- You can install the Xiaomi Mi A2 ADB Driver by downloading and extracting the driver on the Computer.
- To avoid any further copyright issues, the developers recommend its users to flash a separate Google apps package.
A custom ROM based on Android 11 is now available for Sony Xperia XZ3 users. One UI 3.1 port is available that lets users enjoy the latest update and can be downloaded from here for the Samsung Galaxy S9 series while Galaxy Note 9 series users can head here. So, if you are into custom ROMs and own one of these devices then be sure to check out the Android 11-based POSP and ReloadedOS custom ROMs. The Mi A2 gets the unofficial POSP (Android 11) custom ROM from kenny3fcb but the ROM is still in testing phase meaning it might be full of bugs. The development of Android 11 has been steady so far but OEMs are still working tirelessly to provide the latest OS update to their eligible devices as soon as possible. If you don’t want to Delete Data from your phone then chose the “save user data” option, in this link case if you want to Lock the bootloader of your phone then choose the “Clean all and Lock” option. Now download the ADB drivers and Mi Flash tool on your windows from the above mention links.
However if you have faced any issues which needs any support while trying to install Android 10, 11 on Galaxy M31s, please feel free to contact us. However if you got any Odin error while installing the firmware please try the below tutorial to resolve it. Now when you get the above warning message on your phone screen press “Vol Up” button to enter into the “Download Mode“. You may also try this video tutorial if you have any confusion which uses a different method. Now switch it back on and when you see the “Samsung” logo on the screen press and hold “Volume Down + Volume Up” and connect your mobile with your PC using a USB data cable. When the download has finished please extract the file to your PC desktop and open the “Odin..xxx.exe” file. You may also check this video if you have any doubt about the above process.